1. When applicable, will do our best to give you an estimated delivery date before you place your order.
2. Red Mountain Arsenal LLC is not responsible for delays due to vendor component shortages.
3. All orders under 100,000 rounds require a 30% non-refundable deposit, to secure purchase of components.
4. All orders over 100,000 rounds require a 50% non-refundable deposit, to secure purchase of components.
5. Once your order is ready to ship, the remaining balance will be invoiced to you via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link for payment. To pay by credit card, please call our office at 575-755-0338.
6. Due to the current high demand for ammunition, once you receive the email link shown in number 5 above, all orders must be paid within 72 hours of notification. After 72 hours, unpaid orders will be restocked and sold to the next customer.
7. Your order MUST be paid in full prior to shipping, no exceptions.
8. All delivery dates are estimates based on procurement of components. Every effort will be made to expedite your order and keep you updated regarding a delivery date.
9. Due to component shortages, some bullet grains in your order may not be readily available. If that is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible to give you the opportunity to select another bullet grain.
10. All orders must be dated, signed and a physical delivery address noted (no Post Office boxes).